Friday, October 29, 2010

Module 5 - Zoom In Photos


        The animal I was trying to be is a mouse.


        From a mouse’s perspective, my 1st photo shows my living environment which I share with humans. Everything is high, but that is okay because I do not care. As long as I have a smooth floor that I can easily escape on, it is good enough!

        The 2nd photo shows that I need to be really quiet and careful when the house owner walks around. I do not want to cause any attention from her because that means I will be in trouble!

        The 3rd photo shows what my true passion is about: FOOD to fill in my empty stomach! I do not see anything (including a mice trap) but FOOD!

        The 4th photo shows that what I would choose between - money, which is what humans care much about, and a sandwich. I would definitely choose the half sandwich, because money means nothing to me in my world!

        Enjoy!


1st photo

2nd photo


3rd photo


4th photo


Mouse Xin Wang ;)




1 comment:

  1. Neat visual display of a mouse's world! The 3rd photo is a bit sad as what you show and how you explain it is most likely true - makes me feel bad for those mice that never see the "SNAP" coming. Very true representation and great photos :)

    ReplyDelete